Monday, December 22, 2008

Flower Girls

Brent and I are lucky to have 6 beautiful nephews and nieces...and one more on the way! We would LOVE to have every single one of them take part in our wedding, however, due to young ages some of them will not be able to participate. :( We have not finalized what we will be doing for the ring bearer(s), but we have decided that we will be having two flowergirls. We are so excited to have both Mary Jane and Julia walk down the aisle. They will be super cute...and if one gets freaked out, it won't be a big deal, because there will be a back-up.

And while out today my mom and I found the CUTEST skirt for the girls to wear down the aisle. My color scheme is Black, White and a brighter Pink. I will be in all white, my bridesmaids will be in all black...so obviously that leaves the flower girls to be in Pink! :) Check out the adorable skirt we bought at Gymboree:

It is definately not your traditional flower girl option, but I fell in love immediately! And how could I turn it down when the description of this "very berry tulle skirt" was "Our flouncy skirt looks great as she dances center stage. Satin waist and lining add shimmer and shine"? How great is that? Oh, and the price was quite nice as well...

We also thought that the skirt would look great with a white top with black polka dots, or a top that is slightly lighter pink. I'm stoked! They are going to look fabulous! :)

No comments: