Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Bridesmaid Dresses

I just can't seem to make up my mind about what to do for Bridesmaid Dresses. Right when I think I have it all figured out, I start to doubt myself and think I see something I like better. Well, once again I think I have found a dress that I like better than all the rest.


Yesterday, while in Macy's I saw some really cute black dresses, so I decided to try some on. I found one that would look really chic for my girls to wear! And they would DEFINITELY be able to wear one of these out again. It is a Ralph Lauren dress, and was $180, however if you open a Macy's card you could get between 20-40% off the dress (depending on the deals going on). That could cut the price down to about $110. I also think it would look great on ANY body type, because it has a sheer top that would cover the chest.

Here is another dress, Calvin Klein, that was very similar, that I liked...but I think I like the Ralph Lauren a little better.



Ladies - if any of you are reading this...what do you think?!? I would like to have a dress picked out in the next month if possible.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2983091?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ite=lauren_by_ralph_lauren_crepe_illusion_tank_dress:228424&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=269894be-cccc-11dd-9f5b-000423c27407

avbeek said...

cute! I'll actually be at Macy's today and I'll see if I can find them and try them out

Unknown said...

Totes. Presc. I'd be happy with this one fo sho.