Saturday, December 20, 2008

Invitation Websites

There are also websites that specialize in photo invitations - which is one the latest trends. I found some cute photo invitations at Rexcraft:



There are even Websites that sell ALL RECYCLED Invitations - often called "Naturally Ever After". How cool is that? One example of a NEA retailer is Invitations by Dawn and this is my favorite invitation on the site (except it isn't black & pink):


Wedding Paper Divas also has some fun new designs on the market!! They would not let me save the pics though, so you will have to check them out yourself!

Another option that people do not always consider is Target. My mom and I saw some cute invitations that we would have to print off on our computer, but they were a great price!

Any suggestions on where to purchase my invites?? :)

2 comments:

avbeek said...

hmm i guess that depends how much you care about saving $/time. what are your favorite options so far??

Unknown said...

Hi - Jason and I were on a really tight budget so we bought invites at Wal-mart and printed them at home. We saved a bundle and they looked really nice. I looked at the invites at Target too and they were all beautiful. My opinion was, "save money on the things that most people will throw out, and spend a little more on more important memorable things!"
Angel :}