Monday, December 8, 2008

Bright Pink Flowers

Finding the "Perfect Flower" can be difficult...at least we know we are going with the PERFECT FLORIST. Brent and I officially signed the contract with Indigo Floral, and we are stoked. We keep knocking items off of our VERY LONG LIST.

Anyway, even though we talked about using bright pink roses in the Bridesmaid's bouquets, we are still looking for other options. Roses are not my favorite...they are just cost efficient. However, I took the time to look up more examples of BRIGHT Pink Flowers, and here is what I found:

Dianthus Cranberry Ice


Aster - Alma Potschke



Geraniums


Unknown Pink Flower


Pink Dahlia


Pink Lily

I am not sure about all the names of these flowers, or how expensive they are, but it's a start. Anyone know of other BRIGHT PINK Flowers that I could use? I would love the help! :)

No comments: