Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picking the Colors - AHHHHH so hard!!!

Ok...I think picking the colors is the hardest job yet. But once I get it all figured out, I can decide on the bridesmaid dress color, flowers, theme, etc...

Here are some of my ideas: (based on colors and flowers)

Teal / Dark Green-Blue Dress
Greens/Purples Flowers with Peacock Feather


Teal / Dark Green-Blue Dress
Shades of Orange Flowers


Black Dress & Pink Pumps
Bright Pink Flowers accent with White and Blacks



Black Dress & Multi-colored Pumps (Maybe not ALL these colors...we'll see)
Different Color Bouquet to match the Pumps!




Black dress & White pumps (or white and black polka dot pumps)
White/Teal or Pink (some other base color) wrapped in polkadot ribbon


Here is a new idea:
Brown dresses and flowers to match this pattern...(these colors are so fun and cute together)


Those are my favorite combos thus far...BUT I am open to ideas!!! Any thoughts?!? I would love to hear your opinions

3 comments:

The Boersma Family said...

ooh fun! I always think black is great (your bridesmaids could easily wear them again) AND they go with any color flowers. BUT, I'm with you and love the teal shades too (liked the accent of orange flowers!!)

FUN FUN!! Keep me posted!!!

Caitlin said...

i personally like the teal dress with orange flowers...it would be beautiful with your dress too. :)

KristinNevins said...

They are all beautiful! I personally like the black with polka dots. But I love polka dots so what do you expect! It just depends on what look you are going for. The teal is very summery and fun but the black would make your dress pop and is easily worn again. Also in pictures it is easier to date weddings by the bridesmaid colors and black wouldn't give that away. Totally opinions, and everything will be beautiful either way.