Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Perfect Music

I have discovered that every bride is different. Some brides think the most important part of the wedding is her dress. Others it is the table decorations. Others it is the theme. One of the most important aspects to me is the CELEBRATION - the music, dancing, family and friends. I just want everyone at the reception to have a ball. So, I have started to think about the music. Although, these are not "dance" songs, the following are cute songs that I have found that would be perfect for non-traditional music in the ceremony or first dance song at the reception. Check them out, and send any suggestions my way! :)

Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life



The Pogues - I'll love you till the end



Celine Dion - Because you Loved Me



Dave Matthews Band - Crush



Joshua Radin - Today



Eastmountainsouth - So Are You To Me



The Beach Boys - God Only Knows



Billy Joel - She's Got A Way



Ed Cash - Marry Me


- Ed Cash Lyrics


Hillsong - Deeply in Love with You



Weezer - Best Friend



Elton John - Your Song



David Gray - The One I Love



Over The Rhine - I Want You to be My Love



The Proclaimers - Let's Get Married



Curtis Chapman - I Will be Here



Twila Paris - Beautiful



Wow, that was a lot of songs...but they all are so great!! It will be hard to pick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love wedding planning! It is such an exciting time!! I have discovered that the most important part to me is the flowers. It is what I think about the most and am most concerned about for the wedding. :)

Erik plays the Bright Eyes song for me on his guitar!!! I love that song!!

I have some willowy pics in mind to send you...It may be easier for me to do it thru facebook tho...we'll see.

love you!-becca