Monday, February 2, 2009

Summer of Brides and Bridesmaids!

Guess what?!? Not only will I be a Bride this summer, but I will also be a Bridesmaid! :) One of my best friends, Brittnee Longwell, is getting married to another good friend of mine, Taylor Blom, on May 23rd, 2009. She asked 7 other girls to be her bridesmaids last April, but her and I have worked together at Volunteer Services for the past year and half, and have grown a strong friendship, and she wants me to have me be a part of the wedding. I feel so blessed and am super excited! So...this Sunday (day after my wedding shower) Brittnee and I will be heading to David's Bridal in Grand Rapids to get sized for my dress.


Brittnee's and Taylor's favorite colors are Blue and Orange (GO HOPE!) so the bridesmaid's will be wearing "pool blue" and holding orange gerber daisies, and the guys will be wearing pool blue vests. Check it out at David's Bridal.

Overall, I am super excited! For the last couple months, I have been meaning to ask Brittnee to play a special role in my wedding, and I can't wait to ask her. :)

No comments: