(Sigh) What an amazing night! I can finally say that I have knocked one of the items off of my "Bucket List" - to go see a Celine Dion concert! It was incredible! My parents and I may have been sitting in THE LAST row of the United Center, but it was worth it. She has the most amazing voice I have ever heard, and as much as I try, I will never be able to hit the notes she does.
So, why write about this on my "Wedding" Blog? Well, during the concert I could not help but think what if Celine Dion sang during my wedding ceremony? How cool would that be?!? I would be in heaven. Anyone have any bright ideas to get Celine to visit Holland, MI at the end of June? If only...
Blush and Black Tie Summer Wedding at Gloster House
15 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment